Project:More new essays
From ChildWiki, the children's liberation encyclopedia
- Establishing competency: It's kinda shitty that it isn't possible to wait till a kid is at least a few years old, and capable of making at least a somewhat-informed decision about circumcision, without it already being too late to avoid certain medical complications if he wants to do it.
- Teenagers and parenting: Many people aged 13-17, termed teenagers, are characterized as going through a period of rebellion and revolt against those elder (parents, teachers, bosses).
- The Rebellious Stage: I guess we call it "The Rebellious Stage" because we don't know how else to explain it.
- Wikipedia's child protection policy: The English Wikipedia's child protection policy states, "Wikipedia regards the safety of children using the site as a key issue. Editors who attempt to use Wikipedia to pursue or facilitate inappropriate adult–child relationships, who advocate inappropriate adult–child relationships on- or off-wiki (e.g. by expressing the view that inappropriate relationships are not harmful to children), or who identify themselves as pedophiles, will be blocked indefinitely."
- The policeman and the wine glass: A hot summer evening in my teenaged years.
- Why can't you just wait?: People often ask, Why do you have to have sex with a minor; why can't you instead wait till she turns 18, if you truly love her?
- Why We Weep: The purpose of public education is to maintain the status quo; not least of all is the prevention of another revolution.
- Why The Legality Of Child Pornography Is Relevant To The Youth Liberation Movement: Does it make logical sense for youth liberationists to argue that those we today designate 'underagers' — particularly those in adolescence — have many of the same capabilities or desires as older people with the sole exception of the desire to publicly express their sexuality?
- The Paradigm of Innocence: Innocence is not the same thing to everyone, and it is not always a desirable state.
- A Critical Look At the Age of Consent Laws: Who benefits from age of consent laws?
- The Descent of Chester: In the darkest, filthiest corners of Cyberspace lurks Uncle Chester, the Ultimate Predator and perpetrator of the Unspeakable Evil.
- Political Strategy: What is becoming clear to me is that those of us that support some form of intimate sexual relationships with boys are not in alignment with the values and identity constructs furthered by the VirPed model.